Welcome to Greater Boston’s Premier Teen Invisalign Center
Bubble Orthodontics was built to provide a one of a kind experience for your child and teen. We offer an amazing visit from the moment you walk in: beautiful aquatic themed office, 3D technology, fewer visits, easy payment options and a VIP Diamond Invisalign Orthodontist.
Invisalign by an Orthodontist, Not a General Dentist
Bubble Dentistry and Orthodontics is a Top 1% Invisalign Provider in North America. When it comes to Invisalign, who you choose as a provider matters. Our VIP Diamond 1% status means we have the experience and skill to provide exceptional aligner therapy for your child. We use state-of-the-art technology so that you will have treatment options that match your child’s needs and lifestyle.
The Invisalign for Teens system straightens your teeth with custom-made clear aligners that are comfortable and practically invisible. Invisalign for Teens can be used to correct many common orthodontic conditions without wires or metal braces. These conditions include crowding, spacing, cross bites, overbites and under bites.
As a parent, you know that the decision to straighten your teen’s teeth isn’t something you should rush. After all, it will not only affect his or her life at the moment, but their future as well. With school, sports, their first job and even prom, braces may not be the ideal first choice.
10 Things You Need to Know About Invisalign® Treatment
- Invisalign® treatment is the modern way to straighten teeth.
- From simple to complex, Invisalign treatment is effective for a wide range of teeth-straightening cases.
- Orthodontists get the finish they want for their teen patients with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Invisalign treatment is a more comfortable way to straighten teeth.
- Teens do wear their Invisalign aligners.
- Teens who wear Invisalign clear aligners are more confident.
- You can have fewer, shorter office visits and fewer emergency visits.
- Your teen can keep living their life without interruption during Invisalign treatment.
- Many orthodontic insurance plans cover Invisalign treatment.
- Invisalign treatment can shape your teen’s smile in as little as 6 months.