Bubble Children’s Dentistry and Orthodontics offers the best when it comes to orthodontic treatments. We use state-of-the-art technology so that you will have treatment options that match your needs and lifestyle. One of these advanced options that we provide is Invisalign Teen. We are a 2022 Diamond Provider recognized as a Top 1% Provider of Invisalign in North America.
The Invisalign for Teens system straightens your teeth with custom-made clear aligners that are comfortable and practically invisible. Invisalign for Teens can be used to correct many common orthodontic conditions without wires or metal braces. These conditions include crowding, spacing, cross bites, overbites and under bites.
As a parent, you know that the decision to straighten your teen’s teeth isn’t something you should rush. After all, it will not only affect his or her life at the moment, but their future as well. With school, sports, their first job and even prom, braces may not be the ideal first choice.
Watch the video below to find out why Invisalign is the answer!
Benefits of Invisalign for Teens
Invisalign for Teens offers an easier, more flexible way to give your child the confidence of a great smile without the restrictions, irritation and self-consciousness associated with the metal brackets and wires of traditional braces. Plus, since the aligner trays are removable, your teen can continue brushing and flossing normally, which leads to better overall periodontal health.
You’ll find that Invisalign for Teens even offers more convenience for your schedule as well. For you, fewer doctor visits mean less time out of your busy schedule.
10 Things You Need to Know About Invisalign® Treatment.
- Invisalign® treatment is the modern way to straighten teeth.
- From simple to complex, Invisalign treatment is effective for a wide range of teeth-straightening cases.
- Orthodontists get the finish they want for their teen patients with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Invisalign treatment is a more comfortable way to straighten teeth.
- Teens do wear their Invisalign aligners.
- Teens who wear Invisalign clear aligners are more confident.
- You can have fewer, shorter office visits and fewer emergency visits.
- Your teen can keep living their life without interruption during Invisalign treatment.
- Many orthodontic insurance plans cover Invisalign treatment.
- Invisalign treatment can shape your teen’s smile in as little as 6 months.
Watch the video below to see teens living their best life with Invisalign uninterrupted.
Invisalign First, Designed for Little Smiles
Invisalign First aligners are a great way to get Phase 1 results that work.
- Designed to treat a broad range of teeth straightening issues in growing children, from simple to complex, including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches.
- Removable for easy hygiene, making it easier for growing children to brush and floss.
- Designed for comfort – which means no discomfort from rubbing brackets or poking wires.
Who could be a candidate for Invisalign First clear aligners?
As a child grows, their smile grows with them. And even with baby teeth, it may be the perfect time for children ages 6 to 10 to start orthodontic treatment. This is known as Phase 1 treatment.
At this stage, orthodontists can see issues that may need early treatment to address a developing problem. Invisalign First clear aligner treatment is designed for predictable results and a positive experience while addressing the unique needs of growing children.
See the video below to learn more about how Invisalign can benefit your child.
Start the Journey With Bubble Orthodontics
If you decide Invisalign Teen or Invisalign First is the right choice for you and your family, Bubble Orthodontics will be ready to help you take the next step toward giving your teen that perfect smile. Contact Bubble Children’s Dentistry and Orthodontics at (617) 655-9410 to find out more about the clear alternative to braces and to schedule an exam, or schedule your complimentary orthodontics exam here.