What is Preventative Dentistry?
Preventative pediatric dentistry aims to keep your child’s teeth free from plaque buildup, gum disease and tooth decay before any serious treatments are needed. By preventing problems from ever happening, you are protecting your child in a way that has positive effects throughout their whole body. That’s why we do everything we can to make sure your child’s smiles are healthy today and into the future.
Bubble’s Prevention Plan for Healthy Mouths
- Regular cleanings and exams, at least twice a year.
- Fluoride treatments
- Early cavity detection
- Dental Sealants
- Preliminary orthodontic planning
- Sports Guards/Mouth Guard
Education and Home Care
Our Pediatric dentists are uniquely trained to develop a combination of office and home preventative care to ensure your child a happy and healthy smile.
Keeping a mouth healthy requires regular attention. We focus on teaching your child proper brushing and flossing daily to use at home between their dental visits at Bubble. Our doctors will discuss healthy eating habits and educate your child on the ill effects of a poor diet.
Benefits of a Healthy Mouth
- A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining prime oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
- A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for children. (and adults)
- By keeping teeth and gums healthy as kids, you avoid the need for expensive restorative dental work down the road.
- Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition as tooth decay makes eating difficult.
Better habits + Better checkups + Better oral health = fewer cavities.